General Rules of the School
1. The students should arrive at the school only around five minutes before the call-bell is rung. No late
2. Clean and proper School uniform is to be worn on all the school days. A student who is slovenly dressed may be sent home.
3. The students must carry with them their School Almanac while entering the Class, Laboratory, Library or attending the morning Assembly. The school Almanac must be carried to the Yoga classes and other special assemblies too.
4. Any photograph to be attested by the authority of the school must be snapped in school uniform only.
5. At the stroke of the first bell, all the students should assemble in their respective class-rooms for attendance after which they should line out for prayer. After the prayer they must return to their respective classes quietly in line.
6. All the students should be keen in keeping their classrooms and the school premises clean and tidy.
7. The students are not allowed to bring any kind of valuables like cell phones, electronic gadgets, cameras, transistors, precious coins, stones or any item of jewellery like chain, rings, etc, to the school. The School will not be responsible for loss of any such article if brought by the students.
8. The students are expected to be disciplined in their general behavior.
9. Irregular attendance, habitual late-arrival, idleness, negligence of home work, disobedience and disrespect or any other reprehensible behaviour towards teachers and others may entail dismissal from the school. Students are accountable to the School authorities for their conduct both inside and outside the school.
10. Every student must take part in all the curricular and co-curricular activities unless declared unfit or exempted by the Organizers.
11. Parents and students are advised to park their vehicles only in the parking space at their own risk.
12. Students are neither allowed to use the school telephone without permission nor they be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
13. Extra books, newspapers or periodicals must not be brought to the school without prior permission of the school authorities.
14. No collection for any purpose, whatsoever, shall be made in the School without the prior permission of the Principal. Money should not be lent nor borrowed, nor articles be exchanged by the students among themselves.
15. The Institution does not hold responsibility for accidents and loss of items or valuables etc. although proper care is taken to prevent such occurrences.
16. All the students must extend co-operation in taking care of all the property of the School. The students should not scratch or spoil the desks, benches, chairs nor damage any school furniture nor write or draw any thing on the walls nor damage the belongings of others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher. Recovery against any such damage must be done up by the concerned student (s) together with a fine imposed on him/her /them for such a misdeed. Such misdeeds may entail expulsion from the school.
17. Students are advised to avoid buying unhygienic eatables.
18. Students are required to carry a pass when leaving the classroom.
19. The School reserves the right to dismiss such students whose diligence of progress is studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the school environment or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or willful damages to school property is always sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
20. Students should behave in a gentle manner wherever they go. They should remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their seniors, teachers and elders whenever and wherever they meet them.
21. Firing crackers or splashing colors in school premises is strictly prohibited. Non- compliance to these instructions may result in expulsion from the school.
22. No child is permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal. Such permission will be granted only on the specific request of the parents in writing.
23. Every student must cover his / her note-books /text books properly in prescribed covers only, and label them positively.
24. Any girl student who wishes to apply mehendi/Henna can do so only within the palm, but not on fingers, nails, etc.
25. UNAUTHORISED PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL.
26. Half days are not allowed in any situation (except emergency).
Parents need to come with escort card (in emergency only) if they want to take their ward in the school time.
27. No student is allowed to enter staff room at any time.
28. If in case your ward remain absent in the school, on the day of return a leave application signed by parents should be submitted in the office.
29. Under no circumstances, the written exam will be reconducted. So parents needs to follow the planar being updated on website.
30. Students are expected to be prepared with all necessary materials for learning like book, copy, compass box etc. daily.
STUDENT CODE OF BEHAVIORThe school is a place of learning; therefore, there must be an atmosphere based on mutual respect. All students should demonstrate a desire to get the best education possible. We expect students to adhere to the following behavior code:
· Be courteous
· Respect the property, rights and feelings of others.
· Respect school property
· Avoid confrontations, fighting, and profanity
· Vandalism, and harassment are not acceptable.